Thursday, December 3, 2015

November Paper Pumpkin Again!

Here is my Round #2...and I'll be back with more!
I love the patterned paper they design cards out of for Paper Pumpkin kits, but I much prefer to cut them in half and get more out of it! And all you need are the coordinating colors of card stock, which in this case is Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler and Crumb Cake- and Whisper White!

You can see the first two HERE.

This one used a sketch from the Viva la Verve Sketch blog, and has kind of a clean look to it...

and then again, using the other pattern...

This one turned the original design on its side...and I forgot the thread...

And this used the original design on the other pattern!

These were just to try something different...

And that is as far as I got that afternoon, so for sure I'll get a third post out of this kit before the month is over! hahaha....!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...