Wednesday, December 16, 2015

November Paper Pumpkin #3!

Happy Wednesday! Today is a quick post, featuring all the rest of the cards I made out of the November Paper Pumpkin kit.
Here are the cute supplies it came with- the red and white pearls, the twine, and two sizes of Dimensionals!! The tiny ones are so fun! and useful!!
These cards were identical except the color of card base I used (Cherry Cobbler, Crumb Cake, Old Olive) and the greeting I chose to put on it.
This time I *really mixed things up by throwing in a different ink, hahaha....


And here are all of the projects together. By only adding card stock, I ended up with 18 cards instead of 10. Can't beat that!!!
Here are the embellishments that were left over - plenty to play with! 
On Monday I shared one way I continued to use up the scraps. Keep watching- there are more! *grin

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...