Thursday, December 17, 2015

Four of a kind!

well...sort of... *giggle
I have seen a number of cards online of simple and beautiful ways to make ball ornaments, and when I did my snowman last week I thought - why not chevron ball ornaments?? So I stamped a bunch in three different colors, and now I have four similar cards ready to send!
Am I more excited about that, or that I used up scraps for the hook part...? haha!
Supplies:
Stamps: Sparkly Seasons
Ink: Real Red, Delightful Dijon, Island Indigo, Memento Black
Paper: Whisper White, Always Artichoke, Basic Gray, Real Red card stocks
Accessories: Big Shot, Seasonal Frame Thinlits Dies, Woodgrain Embossing Folder, Banners Die, Dimensionals

Want a closeup? Which one is your favorite?




No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...