Tuesday, December 15, 2015

Snow time!

Well, we got the snow we've been hoping for.... hahaha! We only got 4.5 inches, but it fell from about 11pm-4pm the next day, and the roads were pretty scary. The kids were overjoyed tho, so I spent an hour at the sledding hill snapping pictures of them loving it. Some areas got as much as 18 inches in the same amount of time! I'm glad that wasn't us....!

Anyway, in honor of the snow we finally got, here is a pretty, snowy stamped scene for you. I love how this card turned out. I like the stripes as wallpaper, and I like that view! I also gotta say, I like how the greeting turned out! I stamped "celebrate the season" in Soft Sky, and then the "peace" in black. Very cool!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Happy Scenes
Ink: Memento Black, Soft Sky, Pool Party marker, Real Red marker
Paper: Soft Sky, Whisper White card stocks, Season of Cheer DP
Accessories: Big Shot, Hearth & Home framelits die, Hexagon Punch, Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. You've got 4.5 inches of snow, and we're wearing short sleeves where I am :) I like the card though, it's pretty! You should enter it at Cupcake Inspirations, you used the colors in their challenge this week :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...