Friday, December 25, 2015

Merry Christmas to you!

Today being the actual holiday, I saved this card for the last. I'm not super skilled at layering embellishments, but somehow this one just came together. I wanted to really feature the music paper, and I also wanted to use this stamp set that is still current from last year. And I think it all worked out because I LOVE this card!
Supplies:
Stamps: Gentle Peace
Ink: Versamark, Mint Macaron marker, Crushed Curry marker, Soft Suede marker, Chocolate Chip marker, Wisteria Wonder Blendabilities (retired), Old Olive Blendabilities (retired)
Paper: Cherry Cobbler card stock, Watercolor Paper, Home for Christmas DP
Accessories: Burlap Ribbon, Mint Macaron Lace Ribbon, Glitter Ribbon, Black Embossing powder, Heat Tool, Glue Dots, Dimensionals

This is my family last night, with our new Christmas jammies and our tree.
And this is how much snow we woke up to...it started falling last night about 930 and I think it stopped around 1030 this morning...we got at least 6.5 inches.


I also wanted to share this three minute message about Christmas, set to my favorite song:

And to again thank you for supporting my business and leaving comments on my blog and brightening my day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...