Wednesday, December 2, 2015

The Stockings Were Hung...

Well, I finally scheduled a Christmas Card Class!! aaahhhh.... Going to work, no matter how short term, really affected my crafting life! It is much later than I had hoped - mid December! This is only advantageous because it gave me a chance to make sure all the cards are easy enough for anyone to make. Translation- I nixed one, and had to create something new in its place. *ahem.
I saw THIS card on the Stampin' Up! home page and pinned it....and then thought I'd use it as inspiration! So here's my version:
Supplies:
Stamps: Festive Fireplace
Ink: Early Espresso, Cherry Cobbler, Garden Green, Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla card stocks
Accessories: Brick Embossing Folder, Hearth & Home framelits, Festive Fireside framelits, Big Shot, Blender Pens, Dimensionals

It's still pretty simple, but it is definitely mail-able! Only the mantel is popped up on Dimensionals, the stockings are just glued right onto the brick! Anyway, I am excited to get Christmas cards made (I only need about 50 more........) and to share them with you as the month progresses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...