Thursday, December 10, 2015

Home for Christmas...

Today I have a couple cards for you, featuring some more really lovely DP. I used the latest Retro Sketch for these cards, and mixed up the specific supplies - meaning I used the same dies, stamps and DP, but made completely different cards. I love that!
Supplies:
Paper: Whisper White & Pear Pizazz card stocks, Season of Cheer DP
Accessories: Classy Buttons, Linen Thread, Big Shot, Sleigh Ride Edgelit dies

Supplies:
Stamps: Jingle All The Way
Ink: Mossy Meadow
Paper: Whisper White & Soft Sky card stocks, Season of Cheer DP
Accessories: Neutral Buttons, White Bakers Twine, Big Shot, Sleigh Ride Edgelit dies
~~~
On a completely personal note... Do I have any readers in Arizona? My cousin lives in Mesa, and she is having a benefit sale this weekend, on both Friday and Saturday, to help raise money so that she and her husband can hopefully become parents. You can read her story HERE. I mailed her a box of cards to sell. If you are in the area and want to check it out, the address is 2118 E Enrose Cir, in Mesa.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...