Monday, December 28, 2015

A "mushy" card!

Happy Monday afternoon! We had a really wonderful Christmas, and two full days with family...and then a small crisis with our refrigerator...so today I am trying to get a handle on the house and the laundry and and and...! Hence the later-in-the-day post. I'm glad I still have stuff ready to share! haha!

One of my long-time best friends (20 years...! ACK!) has been a stamp customer of mine since I signed up. She had a subscription to Paper Pumpkin for a few months this year and absolutely loved it. Her husband decided to surprise her with a new subscription for Christmas, and asked me to "make a mushy card to give her", to let her know that was her gift. haha!
I tried to stick with traditional "love" colors haha, (just red and black- the lighter shades of red are just stamped off) and then I went a little over the top with the embellishments. But I gotta say- I really like how this card turned out!!
Supplies:
Stamps: Words of Truth, Hello Life
Ink: Real Red, Memento Black
Paper: Real Red, Basic Black, Whisper White card stocks
Accessories: Paper Doilies, White Jute Ribbon, White Taffeta Ribbon, Red Striped Ribbon, Pearls

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...