Monday, December 21, 2015

November Paper Pumpkin #4

Today is the first official day off school for Christmas break. I am SO glad the shopping is 99% done, the gifts are wrapped, the neighbor gift treats are delivered, the teacher gifts are delivered, ...most of the cards have been mailed... really, all I need to do is keep the house clean and send the kids outside to play in the snow between Christmas specials and Christmas music and hot cocoa! ...hahahaha.... and laundry and dishes and life....
Back to the cards...!

Talk about milking it for all it's worth!! This is my fourth post on this one kit. And I used up scraps again, in another fun and kind of creative way.
(this is before I die cut out all the stockings and wreaths I shared HERE)

First, I had all the strips trimmed off the card bases that I cut in half to use as card mats. Then I trimmed off the excess from the die cut sheets too, like this:
I also had a small stash of the same trimmed bits from the 2013 kit I recently shared. So! I alternated these strips, and adhered them to some white card stock. Then I ran them thru the Big Shot, with the Stars Die. And here is the finished product!! What do you think??




And then!! I used the negative cut part on two more cards!!! these two aren't perfect, but they aren't the worst thing I've made, haha... So there's some creativity for you!
Supplies:
Stamps: November 2015 Paper Pumpkin
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Old Olive, Real Red card stocks, November 2015 Paper Pumpkin, November 2013 Paper Pumpkin
Accessories: Big Shot, Stars Die, Dimensionals

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...