Monday, December 7, 2015

Let It Snow!

It snowed a little but now it looks like autumn again....leaves are still falling, and fallen, (as you can see...) grass is finally turning brown...but it IS December, so here is a wintery Christmas card for your Monday! I used the TGIF Challenge for the colors, and even tho my snowman is tilty, we're hoping it snows! haha!
Supplies:
Stamps: Sparkly Seasons
Ink: Memento Black, Pool Party, Real Red Marker, Tangelo Twist Marker
Paper: Whisper White & Pool Party card stocks, Holiday Fancy Foil Vellum
Accessories: Dimensionals

1 comment:

  1. Tanya your card is stunning. This is a hard stamp set for me to design with. Thank you for inspiring me and thank you for playing along with our TGIF color challenge. 😊

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...