Saturday, December 5, 2015

A December Page

Happy Saturday! Last night was the only low-key evening we had all week! While we watched The Polar Express as a family, I decided to use the Nacho Average Challenge blog's color combination for a calendar page! They wanted Cherry Cobbler, Mossy Meadow and Soft Sky. I figured it was just right for a December page! I kept it pretty simple, and stuck to exactly those colors, and I think it turned out pretty.
Again, some of these are the best-of-December pictures, and a few are just because I am married to the baby of the family and this is for his parents and I thought I'd include some of the children's joy-of-Christmas pictures. Like the opening of a new Mario game that makes them cheer....... hahahaha!
Supplies:
MDS: Winter Post (reindeer), Merry & Type (ornaments), Old St Nick (sleigh), Days In December (candy cane), Scallop Dots Ribbon.

Only 11 pages left to create.......! Ack!

4 comments:

  1. Fun spread, Tanya! Great use of the colors! Thanks for joining us this week at Nacho Average Challenges!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great scrapbook page!!! Love to see these great ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. His parents will love it. Great way to use the challenge colors.!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Scrap booking is such a challenge for me and you just made it look easy. Thank you for sharing your pages using our color challenge. Well done.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...