Friday, December 4, 2015

Calendar Pages

Today we'll switch things up from Christmas cards, and share a few calendar pages. I am working on these fast and furiously trying to get both calendars done before Christmas! Of course I'm also making Christmas cards...oh and ya know, keeping up with kids and the house and life...! haha...

But here is a wintery page for January, using photos that were taken last year on Christmas Day! For this one, I used THIS sketch I found on Pinterest, haha. And several different elements keeping just to a color scheme more than anything.
Supplies:
MDS: Lemonade Stand content disk (snowflake), Decorative Dots (background), Sending Love Epoxy Brads (recolored), Silver Brads, Silver Glimmer DP, Back To School DP, Everybody's Business DP, various punches
Colors: Brocade Blue, Silver, Whisper White, Island Indigo, Basic Gray

Here is the February page. Um, yes I have photos from last winter on this page, and photos from this fall...but the colors in the photos work with pinks and reds for Valentines soooo I used them anyway! When I'm choosing pictures for these calendars I just pick the best and happiest from the year. I only take a ga-jillion photos every month so that's the real issue, hahaha, and I have to narrow it down a LOT. And there's a lousy picture on here, but my in-laws will get a huge kick out of the fact that we played UNO at Taco Bell one evening...!
This page uses THIS sketch, also found on Pinterest.
Supplies:
MDS: Sending Love Epoxy Brads, Button Bouquet, Buttons, Lemonade Stand (pearl, stitching), Sunny Day DP (heart print- recolored), Distressed DP, Pocketful of Posies DP (gray stripe), various punches
Colors: Basic Black, Pink Pirouette, Blushing Bride, Pretty in Pink, Smoky Slate, Whisper White

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...