Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Be Inspired Challenge #13

Today Beate posted her Inspiration challenge. I was thinking of doing something with lines...and whatever it was I wanted, I do not have. So I went with my cute favorite- Daisy Crazy!

The picture she gave us did look more like Soft Sky but I used Sage Shadow instead, and the Chocolate Chip color too. I picked Sage for the card base, and I have a strip of Chocolate Chip going across the middle. That has some old Stampin' Up! ribbon on one end and three Pretty in Pink brads on the other. For the focal point I used the trio of daisies. The stems are Sage Shadow and the flowers are Pretty in Pink. I matted this on Chocolate Chip and pierced the corners. The entire Thank You greeting seemed too big and it wasn't til I went a head and inked up just the Thanks and stamped it when I realized a really cute idea for the greeting...alas...this is what I get! :)

I wish the picture was brighter, but adding light in my editing program made the green really funky and not pretty. But there you have it!

2 comments:

  1. Great card, Tanya. I like that set!
    Thanks so much for playing. Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've made a wonderful card using Beate's inspiration piece. We both went with the clean lines of the piece. I loved that, too.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...