Wednesday, May 7, 2008

More Old Scrapping!

I'm cleaning out my office and came across the second of these pages. I had done that one about 2 years ago to use one of the Simply Scrappin' Kits. So, I pulled out the 8x10 of Sienna's portrait session and made up some 12x12 pages for her!
I have So Saffron bases, and then everything is mated on Certainly Celery card stock. The stickers all come from the Friends & Flowers Simply Scrappin' Kit, which was a hostess kit that year. I added some Celery grosgrain ribbon and a couple pieces of Hodgepodge Hardware, and stamped the title in my Taffy Alphabet. Pretty simple, but she got two more pages done for her books! (just a bit late...)

1 comment:

  1. Sienna looks beautiful and your pages are great!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...