Monday, May 26, 2008

A Sketch Challenge!

Here is my take on Jen's Saturday Sketch. (I did it Saturday but thought I'd spread my posts around!) This one was a lot of fun for me and I used some more designer paper! hooray! (that means room for more you know...!)
I used a Certainly Celery card stock base, then Cutie Pie paper for the bottom strip and top corner. The circles are flowers from the Pick A Petal set, and I stamped them in So Saffron ink. I stuck Rose Red buttons in the center and touched the edges of the circles in the Rose Red ink. The greeting comes from Time Well Spent and I stamped that in Celery and colored the flowers with my So Saffron marker. I also mounted the greeting onto Rose Red card stock. So there you have it! Have a fabulous Memorial Day!

2 comments:

  1. This is super cute!! Thx for playing!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a darling card! I love the row of little flowers across the bottome.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...