Saturday, May 24, 2008

Weekend Sketch #49

Did I tell you I love this stamp set? And get check out how perfectly it works with Beate's sketch! Yeay!

So, I did another Chocolate Chip base but this time its cut to a square. 4 1/4 x 4 1/2 to be exact! Then a card front using Groovy Guava. I stamped the flowers and greeting in Ruby Red. I stamped the medallion image in Chocolate Chip ink on Ruby Red card stock and punched it with my Scallop punch. I stuck a silver brad in the center of that and 4 brads in the corners. Then I have a strip of Chocolate Chip Taffeta ribbon! I love how this one turned out!

1 comment:

  1. Oh...that's beautiful! I love this set and you made it look great!
    Thanks so much for playing
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...