Thursday, May 22, 2008

Mom Tag!

Ok, this was way too funny! I came up here to stamp since today I got a darling new stamp set I've been itching to get for MONTHS now. But what did I do? Check everyone's blogs! I tell ya...! So, I'm going down my lists and I come to my upline, Kari Lyn's blog. I thought her post started out funny, how she saw her name at the end of a tag and was shocked, and I enjoyed reading her responses to the tag. Anyway, just exactly like she said, MY name was one she tagged! WHAT?! ME?! Um...ok! So, after figuring out it IS me...here's my Tag! 1.Typically, what time do you wake up? 7:30am 2. On a good night, what time are your kids in bed? Both of them?? Not til at least 9:30. 3. How long have you been a mommy? More than 5yrs 4. How old were you when you became a mom? Not 23 5. What is your favorite kids T.V show? I miss Wiggles. And I really loved Mr Rogers. I even donated to the local PBS when they were asking for interest or removing his show! 6. What is your least favorite kids T.V. show? This is a LONG list! But we'll start with Teletubbies. 7. What is your favorite chore? Laundry. I do not mind sorting, washing, drying or folding. Hanging is a different story... 8. What is your favorite meal to cook? Stuffed Baked Potatoes, usually served with some kind of meat and always veggies. 9. What meal do you cook most often? Cheese Crisps. (open quesadillas) 10. What is your kids favorite meal? S does not like repetition in meals, H would live off corn dogs and grapes if we let him. 11. What is your favorite thing your husband does with your kids? Boys Days Out! And bedtime with S! 12. What are 5 things that make you smile when you’re being a mom? Random hugs and kisses, when they sing, H's stories, S doing my makeup for me, 'moochy kisses and how they both randomly say "I'm so glad you're here Mom." 13. If you could take your kids anywhere, where would it be? An ocean beach 14. When was the last time you went out without your kids? I don't remember. ...My birthday/valentine date? So mid-March. 15. What is your favorite pastime/activity to do with your kids? I like to read to them and we sing together a lot. 16. Name one thing you said you would never say as a mother? "Well, that's what happens when you don't obey." 17. Name something you do, that your own mom did? Sing church songs as lullabies. 18. What is your favorite quality your mom has? She loves children. 19. What is your favorite kids book? I don't know, but One Fish Two Fish always comes to mind. We have a LOT of books! 20. What is your favorite advice for new moms? Have fun with them! 21. What is your most heartbreaking moment as a mom? Any time they suffer. In any way. If they're scared or sick or dealing with allergies that make their eyes water..... You just ache for them, and you can't help. 22. What is your most joyful moment being a mom? When they are trying so hard to do good. 23. When was the last time you told one of your kids you loved them? Tonight. 24. When was the last time you were told? Tonight. I tag Yvette, RaeAnne, Melissa & Melia!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...