Saturday, May 24, 2008

New Stamps!

I know, I know, "old hat" stamps to many of you, but I really wanted these as soon as I saw them in the catalog and there's always too many other things I NEED so these keep sitting on the back burner. I always have them on my list to "get next month" and it never happens. Well I got it! My very own Boho Backgrounds set! Hooray for me! And yes, I love them as much as I thought I would. This is what I did last night -

Super simple, as usual. Chocolate Chip base, Pumpkin Pie front. I couldn't come up with any colors that were what I wanted besides shades of green and that would be too Halloween-y for me, so this is all I used! Chocolate Chip ink and Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon! Ta-da!

This one I think is vaguely inspired by this card. I loved what she had done with the set (making me want it more!) and when I sat down to stamp this is what I had in my head to create. Since I knew she'd done something similar, I thought I'd better give her a nod! LOL! I just did two panels of black ink on white card stock, matted with black card stock. Then my lovely red striped grosgrain ribbon was added for a touch of POP. Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...