Thursday, May 15, 2008

Color Inspiration #9

Another much-mentioned spot for inspiration is on kwernerdesign. I'm really liking this idea of people setting the "rules" for a stamp project, so here is my little creation based on this challenge.
I thought with the Turquoise in there it had a tropical-feel. Maybe its just chaos, I don't know...! But it was fun to try something new!
All the colors you see here (except the white) were required. That was kind of hard for me to use so many colors! I have Old Olive for the base, a mat of Real Red and then stamped my flowers in Tempting Turquoise, So Saffron and Pumpkin Pie. Oh and leaves in Old Olive. I tied this fabulous Real Red striped grosgrain ribbon around the bottom of the image and stamped my greeting in Real Red too. That's it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...