Thursday, May 22, 2008

Super Simple!


Hands down, the fastest page ever. These were the spring pictures done at school and they just arrived. I had to scrap it immediately! This page is for his book. I love my retired Primary Colors Simply Scrappin' kit and just realized I've used it for all school-related pages this year! Hmm...!
I actually used a sheet of 8x11 Chocolate Chip for the base, to work with the photo. On the left side I have the textured Wild Wasabi that comes with the kit and on the right side I have the textured Brocade Blue. I added the thin brocade strip that looks a bit like ribbon, even tho at a closer look its lined paper. Then two stars in either corner. I'm going to add journaling in the blue space, but I haven't decided if I'm going to add a rectangle of white (or vanilla) to do so, or just journal right on the blue. Either way, the page is simple and perfect for him!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...