Monday, May 5, 2008

More wedding cards!

Here are two more wedding cards. I made these the other night. We have truly, 5 wedding announcements sitting here! Some of them get "old" cards and some get brand new! Here are the new ones.... This was really kind of hard because I don't have "wedding" sets in my house! So here I used Daisy Crazy for the main image. That is stamped on White card stock with Certainly Celery, So Saffron, Rose Red and Elegant Eggplant. Then its matted on Chocolate Chip to tie in the lovely Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon. I even used a Ribbon Slide from the new Hodgepodge Hardware in the mini! Then the card base is Rose Red. I stamped the greeting in Chocolate Chip ink and I used the 2-Way glue pen to adhere the Dazzling Diamonds glitter! Not incredibly "WEDDING-y" but it works for the couple. This one seems more like a wedding card. I used a Groovy Guava base, Chocolate Chip card stock for the mats, punched the squares out with the 1 3/8 inch square punch, made my own tag (which is why its un-even...). The hearts are stamped with Guava and Real Red ink. The greeting is stamped in Real Red and the edge is sponged in Guava. I tied a little bow with the same Chocolate taffeta ribbon, and now everyone knows why I don't do bows! ha ha!

1 comment:

  1. I love your last two cards. I found a blog I thought you might like. It is byme-foryou.blogspot.com. REALLY cute cards! Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...