Friday, May 30, 2008

A Stamp Simply card!

Yep, I thought I'd go simple today. haha! Of course I'm kidding. Don't I end most of my project summaries with "super simple!" YES I DO! But this particular inspiration is actually TITLED "Stamp Simply". So I am.
This was supposed to be "Black & White & 1" other color. My favorite POP color is red so that's what I picked! And here it is!
Whisper White card base, Basic Black rectangle topped with Whisper White rectangle. Whisper White grosgrain ribbon topped with Real Red heart! Can't be more simple than that. Not to mention fast! Love it, love it!

3 comments:

  1. Very nice card. Love the flourish type background. Simple yet elegant. Pat

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way to go on the challenge! Love that pop of red --- Red is my fave pick for black and white plus one!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your take on the challenge! That red heart just pops!!! Red is my fave color with black and white plus one! Thanks for playing!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...