Friday, August 15, 2008

Autumn Colors

I had a few minutes today so I put this card together. I wanted to play with my Tangerine Tango ink since its the only new color I have yet.

The base is Tangerine and I stamped the flower trio across the bottom in Tangerine ink. I have a strip of Chocolate Chip and then So Saffron crossing the other way. I stamped the vine with Chocolate Chip ink to make it more like a branch. The butterflies are stamped in Tangerine ink onto So Saffron card stock and cut out. Then I just stamped the word in Chocolate ink. Fun and simple and perfect for Autumn!

I've been perusing the new catalog every spare second I can find and have come up with some fun workshop plans and some upcoming classes. I am really excited! With school starting back up I'll be able to offer classes in the mornings again, so that will work better for some of you.

1 comment:

  1. Fun card!! I am really excited about the new In Colors!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...