Wednesday, August 27, 2008

A girly page

I literally just whipped this page up. I've had the pictures for a while now, laying on the Celery card stock waiting for me to come up with a plan. They had to be scrapped- it was just too cute how they took turns pushing each other on the swings!
I have this old set, Lively Little Ones, that the stamped girls come from. I managed to fit that one right on the scooter- which is great kuz these two girls ride around on their scooters a lot. With the other girl I taped off the jump rope to use as just an excited little girl. Our girls aren't quite into jumping rope yet.... But I did like that both the stamp girls are in dresses. My child isn't wearing a dress or skirt in these pictures but trust me, that wasn't her idea! LOL! Supplies: Stamps: Lively Little Ones, Taffy ABC ~ Ink: Basic Black, Pixie Pink, Certainly Celery ~ Paper: Certainly Celery, Whisper White ~ Accessories: Celery Grosgrain Ribbon, Subtles Brads, Watercolor Pencils, Blender Pens

2 comments:

  1. So sweet!! What a great moment of taking turns pushing each other to preserve - i love the sweetness of childhood! and I am impressed that you just whipped it up! great inspiration for me to dust off my scrapbooking stuff :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...