Sunday, August 31, 2008

New Stamps & New Colors!

Woohooo for something new! The stamp set is actually my mom's (THANKS MOM!) but since the orders come to my house sometimes she lets me play with them first. Actually, she always lets me. I just don't always.

Originally this was going to be for Taylor's Cupcake sketch...but I missed. haha! When I saw how far off I was, I added the three brads and called it good. Its for Hunter anyway, he doesn't care if I followed a sketch. ;) Since he's taking his lunch to school I thought that at least once a week I could include a card for him. I think he'll like it a lot.

Ooo! Don't forget- this stamp set is 15% off until September 30. Its a super cute camping set, which I can always use!

Supplies: Stamps: Under The Stars Ink: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Creamy Caramel Paper: Baja Breeze, Chocolate Chip, Whisper White Accessories: Silver Brads, Blender Pens, Stamping Sponges, Tag Punch

I had to give you a card to look at today after so much family stuff lately. (and plenty more to come...!) Thanks for all the comments left about the look into my real life. I was laughing about the comments most of the afternoon, long after walking away from the computer. I'll have to share more glimpses! I know I'm not alone, but it sure feels like it when you're in the moment.

Oh! Something to take note of...I added a few new blogs to my side bar that are "awesome, helpful" blogs! I suggest taking a look because I've sure enjoyed browsing them. I like helpful hints!

2 comments:

  1. i was debating if i should get this set but the more the i see it the i want it =) too cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is too cute! I think it would be a great congrats/"atta boy" card for the kiddos! Speaking of kiddos - I was looking at your pics below.. oh my!! Too cute! How blessed you are!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...