Tuesday, August 19, 2008

Lovey Sketch!

I think this turned out very nicely! And I gotta say, I LOVE that! So here's my take on Dawn's sketch for OCC's weekly challenge. What do you think?

I used my watercolor crayons and blender pens to color the image. I wanted to stick with earthy kind of colors but also keep it soft and romantic-ish. I also dyed the white ribbon with Creamy Caramel ink. Coming up with an appropriate embellishment was a challenge. I pictured maybe a moon or something... but then I thought that might be corny. I used this sweet cherry blossom punch (also from Japan!) for just a touch of accent. I'm debating putting another one to match in the opposite corner. I don't know... I like it tho!

Supplies: Stamps: Summer By the Sea ~ Paper: Creamy Caramel, Bordering Blue, Night of Navy, Whisper White ~ Inks: Basic Gray, Buckaroo Blue (for sponging), Creamy Caramel ~ Accessories: Watercolor Crayons, Blender Pens, Sponge, White grosgrain ribbon, cherry blossom punch

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...