Wednesday, August 6, 2008

Summertime......

means fun and HOT! What better way to combine these two elements than friends and a POOL???
So here is a pretty simple page for my son. I just have a Bashful Blue base, some more of that stripy paper (which surprisingly coordinates with that ball...!) a title (that you should pretend looks amazing like Linz's!..and it might, once I get a blue marker in my hand!) a cute stamped image repeating what the photos show and a journaling square for later! Cute, fast, fun!
Oh hey, scoot on over to Lori's blog for a fuuun thing! She's coordinating a swap that sounds great! You'll want to check that out!

1 comment:

  1. It is too hot! The pool looks like a lot of fun! It was great to see you last weekend! And thanks again for the cards.... I used one already! Got great compliments, but sadly had to say it wasn't me being that creative. So congrats to you!!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...