Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Warm soup makes it better!

Or at least that's what my card says! (I actually don't care for most soups...just potato and tomato, and I HAVE to be in the mood for it!) I thought this was a cute kind of get-well thing. I used the latte mug image from Pun Fun and paired it with the closest thinking-of-you word I have! The layout comes from Jen's Saturday sketch. I thought it looked fun and quick, but it was a little more difficult that I'd anticipated.

I started by picking the pink dotty paper actually, and then needed something that would look nice with pink accents! So I have a Pretty in Pink base, a card front of Close to Cocoa, the side pieces are from the Hostess Paper Pkg, the main image is matted on Pretty in Pink card stock and I have Pink gingham ribbon going across the bottom. I stamped the images in Chocolate Chip, colored the hearts and "soup" with Watercolor Crayons.

Hopefully tomorrow I'll have caught up on sketches and challenges and all those fun things that keep me stamping!

1 comment:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...