Thursday, August 14, 2008

Scrapbook Class #2

Here is the layout from my second scrapbook class. I guess not so much a layout as just what I did... hee hee. Since it's August I went with a campy theme. The wheel is now retired but everything else is still available! (There is a cuuute new campy stamp set and wheel tho! The new set is on the 15% off list thru September 30!) I stamped the title onto the widest of the Twill Tape. Craft ink would work better, but this works for me. I have six Artichoke buttons on the sides of that. Its layered onto a sheet of 8x11 Creamy Caramel, which is layered onto a 12x12 sheet of Always Artichoke. Then I have a wheeled strip of Mellow Moss card stock going across the bottom. For the Nature Hike wheel I used Chocolate Chip ink. I also cut out two of the signs for the top of this page, and have two Vanilla buttons here as well. The journaling will be done on the Vanilla square which is accented with another Artichoke button. Two more old pages done! Hooray! (this was Aug of '05)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...