Thursday, August 7, 2008

More butterflies!

In the Verve forum at Splitcoaststampers.com they are having a bunch of challenges to celebrate Julee's anniversary as a stamp company. (She is the creator of Mojo Monday sketches.) Anyway, random winners will get Verve stamps and she has some really adorable images and some fabulous words and phrases! This is one of the cards I made following her Anniversary sketch #3.

I'm in a bit of a monochromatic mood lately so these colors I think are pretty similar. I have Apricot Appeal for the base, and accents of More Mustard, with Very Vanilla for the neutral. I really liekd this sketch and I'm really happy with how this card turned out. Sort of a late summer/early fall color scheme.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...