Sunday, August 3, 2008

Tag...I'm it??

Yvette tells me she tagged me. I dunno HOW since I tagged her on May 22nd AND June 9th and left a comment telling her, and she hasn't done it, so there! LOL!!! But, here we go again! Let's see if I can think up some new fact-oids for ya!
The Rules A - Each person has to list 6 facts/habits about them. B - After part A, go to 6 people's blogs and leave a comment letting them know to read your blog, and that they have been tagged. C - List at the end of your posting who you have tagged.
1. I was going to announce that I am a klutz because I am still feeling the effects of falling down the stairs last week...but evidently I've already told you about that. Hmm, am I a proud klutz??
2. Ooo! I have a totally original one! When Princess Diaries came out (7 years ago?) my sister thought I looked just like Anne Hathaway. I thought, Well sure, straight dark hair, wears a red tshirt for a 'day' whatever. Then with Get Smart, BURT told me I look like her. Hmm....again, whatever. Then, S and I were watching the bonus features on Princess Diaries. It includes black and white footage of her audition tapes....Holy Cow! When she isn't looking at the camera she looks EXACTLY like I did at 15!!! WEIRD! (betcha didn't guess THAT!)
3. To explain something about that one, I wear a lot of red. When I get a red shirt, it usually becomes my favorite...to death!
4. I stay up WAAAAY too late. And I really don't like to be tired. I need to work on that!
5. I get a kick out of grocery shopping! I love bringing home 'new' food to eat, 'new' soaps to use, whatever. I also really like crossing things off the grocery list.
6. I eat waay too many of whatever treat I buy! Today's selection- cheap-o jelly belly's.
Now! This time I tag.... whoever hasn't done this one! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...