Tuesday, August 26, 2008

One Amazing CASE!

CASE means CopyAndShareEverything ...and a couple other things that are similar. This card is darn close to case'd from a tutorial Beate did on Splitcoast. I tried to change up the images (tho I used the same set!) and follow Jen's sketch instead of Beate's exact card. Plus, Beate would never stamp a greeting crooked! haha! I didn't notice that til everything was glued down. ...sigh.... O well, its still purty! And yes, it uses the Blurred Vision Watercolor technique! Super easy, but I think it would look better in something besides yellow.... Supplies: Stamps: Pretty Amazing, Fresh Cuts ~ Ink: So Saffron, Chocolate Chip, Real Red ~ Paper: Chocolate Chip, So Saffron, Whisper White ~ Accessories: Red Grosgrain Ribbon, Scallop Circle Punch, 1 3/8 inch circle punch, Blender Pens

4 comments:

  1. Don't be so hard on yourself Tanya!
    I thought it was suppose to be that way until you mentioned it!
    I think it looks great!
    Kindly,
    ~Eve

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so pretty! Cute ribbons! Thx for playing! Hugs-Jd

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tanya, I stamp crooked all the time. Those land in my trash. LOL
    I love your card! It's beautiful. I didn't even know that the sentiment was crooked until I read your comment.
    Big cyber hug

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha! No more confessions on this blog! Thanks both of you for thinking it looked good anyway. I liked it too...I didn't notice eihter til I was done, so I guess it wasn't that major. I was kidding about Beate, but you never see flaws on her blog! haha! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...