Saturday, August 9, 2008

Graduating!

That's right, my son decided it was time he graduated to layered cards!!! This is cute. It's a big step...and I do believe it promises to be a headache for the remainder of my days! LOL!
He came in and asked to make a card for his uncle (my brother on a mission). Sure...why not? He browsed my stamp...disaster...for a few minutes, picked up this card and asked if he could make one just like it. Uhhh....maybe? He told me which colors he wanted for which pieces and chose a different animal from Pun Fun. And HERE is his creation!

It just cracks me up! I enjoy him stamping "with" me, it keeps him occupied and gives him a creative outlet and I can keep an eye on him....but now he wants to actually use my supplies...! *gasp!* ...but it makes me laugh too. He just knows he can do better than the standard half sheet of white paper. Good for him!

3 comments:

  1. What fun it is to be creative! He must have gotten that from you! Jordan likes to be creative too, but he is more creative than me so I have no idea where he got it from! LOL! These kids keep you on your toes, that's for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. He's such a cute kid!
    By the way...I LOVE your hair in that picture! You look so great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. great to graduate Hunter,Jaeden is leaning so much and is speaking Togala,Spanish, and some Chinese

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...