Saturday, August 23, 2008

Beate's Back!

Woooohooooo! She is the whole reason I started doing sketches and challenges!

So! This card uses her sketch (which she got from Jenn Balcer). I also took the colors from her inspiration piece earlier in the week. Haven't stamped much this week... So here is my autumny card!

I do like the card, tho I'm not so in love with the chocolate sponging on the circle piece. Oh well. Like the sentiment? I figured since I was using such autumny colors anyway, may as well ink up a stamp I never have used... haha!

Supplies: Stamps: Boho Backgrounds, Heartfelt Thanks, Holidays & Wishes ~ Ink: Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Old Olive ~ Paper: Kiwi Kiss, Tangerine Tango, Chocolate Chip, Very Vanilla ~ Accessories: Chocolate Taffeta Ribbon, Mat Pack, Neutral Buttons, Making Memories circle cutter thingy... ;)

3 comments:

  1. Nice, Tanya! Great job on the challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think it looks great.
    Thank you so much for playing! Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the card. I need to use "Heatfelt thanks" more!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...