Thursday, August 28, 2008

Inspiration Challenge #20

This is my take on Beate's inspiration art. I liked the idea of a framed flower, but this is what happened. And I really like this one!
I stamped about half of the main image from Fresh Cuts onto watercolor paper, using my Old Olive Classic ink. (I usually use classic ink, but just incase you wanted to try this, it HAS to be classic) Then I used my Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip and More Mustard ink pads to watercolor with my blender pens. (I know, I know, I need to get an aquapainter...!) I think it turned out nice! I mounted it onto this scrap of Mustard card stock, which only covered half of the back, and I like that little touch. Then I sponged Mustard ink onto the edges that are on Mustard paper. I love it!
Supplies:
Stamps: Fresh Cuts ~
Inks: Old Olive, More Mustard, Chocolate Chip, Ruby Red~
Paper: Ruby Red, Chocolate Chip, More Mustard, Watercolor Paper ~
Accessories: Mat Pack, Wide Olive Grosgrain, Blender Pens, Neutral Buttons

I'm going to be very in and out the next five days but I have scheduled posts ready to go live! Happy (early!) Labor Day weekend!

2 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card, Tanya! Thanks so much for playing!
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card, Tanya. I love so many of the new SU! stamps and this one is one of my favorites of the favorites. Your coloring is wonderfully done even without an aquapainter! lol

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...