Monday, August 4, 2008

Be Yourself!

Its a good motto! More people should live by it. Just think about that today...! This card comes from Lauren's Saturday Sketch! I used the stripey paper as my inspiration. It comes from the Martha Stewart pack I mentioned here. Its not exact, but pretty close to a handful of Stampin' Up! colors so that helps me! LOL! I have a Barely Banana base, and Certainly Celery half circles on the sides. The boy image and the words are stamped in Creamy Caramel to go with the beach-feel. I used Barely Banana brads and colored a tiny hint of pale blue on the boy's shirt. Its not quite what I pictured, but it's nice. Too bad the photo came out so yellow...!
Things are crazy for me this week (again?!) but I have posts scheduled and I am keeping the retiring accessories list updated. If my catalog comes you KNOW I'll be gushing...! LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...