Monday, August 18, 2008

Bright Sketch!

This is Lauren's Saturday sketch! I used some pretty bright colors, except for the lovely Baja Breeze. I also played with some tools I hardly ever pull out- clear embossing powder and my heat tool! I wanted to make the fish look wet. I also used the embossing on the words to make them stand out a little more. I don't know anything about these stamps other than they came from Japan! And that these are in a set. My gift from my mom's trip was scrapbook supplies and stamps. hee hee...! So you'll see more "foreign" products in the next little while...! :)
Supplies: Stamps: Sock Monkey, Unknown ~ Paper: Baja Breeze, Gable Green, Whisper White ~ Inks: Real Red, Tangerine Tango, Gable Green, Green Galore, Versamark ~ Accessories: Big square punch, Corner Rounder Punch, Clear Embossing Powder, Heat Tool~

3 comments:

  1. Those are really cute stamps. I also love the card.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cool! Stamps from Japan! Love it.
    Great job on the sketch and I LOVE the bright colors :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool card - -love it!
    The stamps are really neat - :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...