Saturday, August 16, 2008

Birthday Circles!

Taylor definitely issued a challenge for me with her weekly cupcake challenge... 9 circles on one card.... But I followed her sketch!

I had the circles already punched because I had waaay too many left over for a big scrapbook project. So I had to find something that would work for Brilliant Blue circles. The card is 4 1/2 x 4 1/2 Green Galore! I used three images and a word from Sock Monkey and colored them for a little boy's birthday card. The word is punched out with the Word Window Punch (naturally) and I added a little Green Galore button too. The hard part was cutting out the little images!

3 comments:

  1. What a cute card you came up with. Perfect for a little boy's birthday. Those are always so hard for me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is adorable! So cute with the blue circles!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute! Way to use up those leftover circles!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...