Thursday, August 7, 2008

Funky Butterflies

I think the black and the bright colors make it "funky". The colors are kwerners fault! LOL!! But honestly, I played with these colors together before, tho I don't remember WHY and I couldn't get it to work then either. I think it would look pretty nice with the chalkboard technique but I don't have White craft ink here.

Soooo this is actually a re-do! I mentioned that I have a gallery on Splitcoast.... here's my original card...but I decided I didn't like it. So, I rearranged some items and have this. Still funky...still kinda weird... Oh well!

Maybe its just heavy on accessories! I have three Rhinestone square brads (two pink and one orange), two kinds of ribbon and a button. Hmm. Oh well, it will brighten some body's day! haha!

4 comments:

  1. Cute - I like the way you stamped the color on the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute. Love the colors on the butterfly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Cute Card! I love the butterflies cut out! Super cute! I also like the button on the ribbon! Great Job!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...