Wednesday, May 27, 2015

End of the Teacher Gifts!

I promise, haha! This is absolutely the most effort I've ever put into teacher gifts, and it is the most gifts I've done at once, so maybe that's why...I could never teach a classroom full of children, no matter the age, and I want these wonderful teachers to know they are appreciated!
Anyway, on with the stamping!

Last week I posted that I needed to use up my Paper Pumpkin kits and get those boxes out of my closet, haha... That day I had 13 boxes (because my newest kit arrived!) and now I have 7! Yeay!! I realized the note cards from the April 2015 kit were perfect for teachers! I always include a little thank you note from me, and this was just the right size- and great for both men and women! So here are the notes I made for them. The women got the little envelope that came in the kit, the men didn't, haha.... You can see more of that kit HERE and the refill is available to subscribers HERE.
Supplies: April 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit

In case you wondered how it all turned out- the four women got the gift bags from the latest kit, (available to subscribers HERE) and they're super cute! Then, in that closet that had to be tackled, I found two little brown sacks that had "thank you" printed right on them! I have no idea where these came from but I needed sacks for two men and these could not be more perfect!
Supplies: May 2015 Paper Pumpkin Kit

One thank you gift was delivered this morning, four will be delivered this afternoon, and the last one goes out Friday morning!

1 comment:

  1. Your teachers' gifts are perfect, Tanya. Had to laugh at the mystery brown bags. I have so much stuff like that, too, where I wonder where it came from! lol

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...