Friday, July 11, 2008

Challenges!

Two posts in one day! That's because kwerner's color challenge #15 is due in 25 minutes! Since I'm participating on time, I should post it on time, right? She challenged us to use Chocolate Chip, Close to Cocoa, Really Rust, Certainly Celery and Whisper White. I got them all in there!

I also used the OCC sketch from Saturday for the layout! So, I have my Close to Cocoa card stock base, and I stamped the Canvas background on it with Chocolate Chip ink. Next is the layer of Really Rust card stock and I stamped the flowers from Pretty Amazing in Rust ink on that. Then a super thin layer of Certainly Celery card stock beneath the white, which is stamped with the vines and Celery ink. I cut out the two Rust butterflies (...because I didn't get enough cutting in last night?) and tied on some Chocolate Chip taffeta ribbon! And I'm posting just in time!

7 comments:

  1. Love your card! also, I was looking through at all your fun stuff and saw the scrapbook page about big rock candy mountain...I was just wondering if you live in Utah or if it was just a vacation...just curious, my in-laws live down in that area! :) Always fun to meet a fellow Utah stamper! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a lovely job, thanks so much for playing with us OCC girls.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very Adorable!
    Kristy

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a classic elegant layout. Beautiful card, Tanya!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am amazed everytime I see your website! You are very creative.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...