Saturday, July 12, 2008

A Mojo Saturday!

It took a while, but I got to participate! I even used the Meet the Diva's color challenge! That kind of made it easy- colors and sketch were already done, (all from Julee's blog!) and I only have a couple tall stamps to choose from so here's what I did:

So Saffron base, and mat for the main image, Chocolate Chip card front, Pumpkin Pie wavy part, Old Olive ribbon and they all show up in the stamped image too!

Can you see what I did with the flower? A very forgotten technique- actually watercoloring with my Watercolor Wonder Crayons! Duh! Sheesh! I was sitting there wishing I could do the Rock & Roll technique backwards, having the darker shade on the inside of the petals when it hit me- I used to use the crayons this way! So I had to find my watercolor paper, colored on the stamp itself, spritzed the paper with water and voila! Cute cute. And easy!

I also used my Hodgepodge Hardware on this card. If "this finish" is going away, I may as well use it up. Then maybe I'll need more! LOL!

3 comments:

  1. I used to use my watercolor crayons, too!! lol What happened? It has been so long... not sure why I forgot about them. Love your card and the lovely coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Your watercoloring is beautiful. I need to dust off my crayons too. Thanks for playing! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...