Friday, July 18, 2008

Double Challenge Card

Edited: I took off the circles and like this one SOOO much better! Yes, yes, I like to combine sketches and challenges. This is just not my favorite card...I think I have too much on there, but its alright. Anyway, I used kwerner's color challenge and Taylor's Cupcake sketch. What do you think?

Since it required a retiring color, I thought I'd use what is likely a no-longer-available stamp set, By Ones & By Twos from the Occasions Mini that recently ended. (those only sometimes make it into the next catalog...so we'll just have to see!) I do really like how I did the main square panel, I think my problem is the circles. Maybe I should have left them plain...or maybe I should have not stamped the two sides and left at least one of them plain. Maybe I'll just try this whole thing another time! LOL!

Its ok, its still a good card for a baby boy. Anybody having one? LOL!!!

6 comments:

  1. Nice card. Any "mommy" would love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute card. & I like the no circles version too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Très jolie carte !!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your card is so great! I love the way you used the colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. cute! i think the soft sky circle is clashing on the right panel (because it's the same color) but i bet if you put a either pumpkin pie and certain celery and just add the soft sky on top of those two colors/circles it would look better. just my thought =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Both cards are Very Cute! I love the little boat on the onesie!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...