Wednesday, July 23, 2008

A happy skunk

Today is Wednesday. I have not stamped since Friday. Lately, its really been one of those times where it seems the only cleaning happening around here is me cleaning up a disaster from one of my kids. Does that happen in your house too? So right now, I am escaping the position of Damage Control Officer and stamping something!
I used Julee's Mojo Monday sketch to get me started. This isn't exactly her sketch, but it is close. And then I have kwerner's Color Challenge for the other half of the card! LOL! Oh, and I used Jamie's cute paper- 'thread' idea on the button. CASE'ing all over the place tonight! I used this cute skunk from Pun Fun and I haven't pulled that set out in a while. Its a pretty simple card, but it was a good return to stamping. ...and finally, a Hunter-ism: He wouldn't sit still for quiet time and finally said "But Mom, I'm just so hungry!" My answer was something like "You know, I really don't think you are, I think you're just the king of excuses right now." "MOM! I am the king of trains! Not 'scuses!'

9 comments:

  1. Hey! Look at you! Nice new look & I love the picture! Great job on the card too ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sweet card!! You did a great job!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hysterical- Damage Control Officer! I totally understand! Cute card too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun card! love the sweet image!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a cute card. Love the ribbon and button. Thanks for playing my challenge! :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...