Monday, July 14, 2008

Cupcakes!

Woohoo! I got another cupcake stamp! One you've never even seen, unless you're a fellow Stampin' Up! demonstrator! This cupcake comes from a set that will be in the new catalog on August 11th! Plus its perfect for Taylor's Cupcake Challenge!

Wish you could see stamps first too? You could always sign up to be a demo!

So back to the card... First I chose the ribbon so I have a Regal Rose base to match it! The card front is Close to Cocoa card stock and I stamped the cupcake image with Chocolate Chip ink randomly all over, and added 4 silver brads to the corners. The front rectangle is Whisper White matted with more Regal Rose card stock, and the birthday sentiment is stamped in Regal Rose. The ribbon comes from the Fairy Tale Ribbon Originals set, then the circle image is the cupcake (stamped in basic black and colored with markers) layered on to the Scallop punched Cocoa card stock and I used my tiny hole punch to add the dots around it.

...I think my explanation was more complicated than the card!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...