Wednesday, July 2, 2008

Monday Mojo #44

Here is my take on Julee's Monday Mojo sketch. I didn't even bother last week, but this one I was looking forward to getting to try. I'm not convinced that the flower pattern 'goes' with the argyle but they're all Rose Red so that makes it ok...I'm sure of it! LOL!

So yes, base of Rose Red card stock, a card front of Whisper White, with corners from the Rose Red Prints Paper. The flower print comes from Cutie Pie, which has been around for a while so it COULD retire, folks! I topped it with a White rectangle matted onto Rose Red, and then did the same with the circle piece. The heart comes from (the retiring) Time Well Spent and is stamped in Rose ink then colored with the Rose and So Saffron markers. The greeting comes from Sweet Thing, and I am going to miss using that!!! Then I just added three Rose buttons and that was that!

2 comments:

  1. I love the sketch on this, Tanya- very cute! Maybe I should case you! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a sweet card. Just beautiful. Thanks for playing.

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...