Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Friend. Good.

True, true! I love my friends. I love that connection and the fact that people out there "get" me. My friends are some of the most supportive people out there and they really keep me sane, and keep me strong. What would we do without our friends? Seriously...! I've got to spend a lot of time with my friends, one-on-one this year, and online, and I have truly enjoyed it. Friends are the best! This was Lauren's Saturday Sketch, only I tipped it sideways. My colors all came from the patterned paper I chose, from Cutie Pie. I used So Saffron for the base, a mat of Rose Red, a chunk of Cutie Pie, and a strip of Certainly Celery ribbon from the Fairy Tale set. The words are stamped in Rose Red and mounted onto So Saffron, and that is pierced, and then two Rose buttons make the circles! Very fast, but the friend I made it for will love it.
Ooh, dont' forget my blog candy and here's a link for more! http://bevscrafts.blogspot.com/

5 comments:

  1. TOTALLY love your take on the sketch!! Awesome job Tanya.
    I like that you flipped it and chose a sentiment as the focus. Looks like a whole new card!~

    ReplyDelete
  2. I totally know how friends keep you sane! It all goes back to the fact that you can pick your friends, not your family.... so it always pays off to pick great friends! Thanks for being such a good friend too.... for so many years! You're the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty card, love the layout :)

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...