Thursday, July 24, 2008

Featuring the list...

Almost this entire card is going...going...GONE! I finally got to play with Jen's Saturday Sketch, and while its not my favorite card, it turned out nice enough.

I have a Purely Pomegranate base, a big chunk of Berry Bliss paper (still my current fav!) and Chocolate Taffeta ribbon going around the sides, attached with Hodgepodge Hardware brads. For the main square I stamped the group of flowers from Just Like You in Pretty in Pink ink, the words are Close to Cocoa ink, and the whole thing is mounted on Cocoa card stock. The "star" image I actually used the medallion from Boho Backgrounds and the Scallop Punch, and put a brad in the center of that too.

Just Like You is the current Ronald McDonald House set. That means $2 of the sales of this set go to the Ronald McDonald House Charities.

See the post a couple below for the list of what is retiring, and what is already gone!

2 comments:

  1. You know, you say that some cards aren't your favorite, but they all look great! You would never know that they aren't all your favorite!:) I love the skunk one! It's dang cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the card, but more so I love your new hair it is so cute!

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...