Thursday, July 31, 2008

Two challenges, two postings!

Here is my take on Julee's Mojo Monday. I also used the SCS color challenge for the week, and posted this card on SCS. But I'm talking about it here!

I have a Sahara Sand base, then a chunk of Whisper White which I cut the bottom with some very old wavy scissors I got a the dollar store years ago. I am anxious to get that new scallop punch tho...that'd be perfect! Anyway, I added a strip of Groovy Guava card stock and stamped the ivy image in Sahara Sand ink going across it. I stamped the big image from Fresh Cuts onto Whisper White and then used my 1 3/8 inch circle punch on a spot that looked interesting. Then I used my Scallop Circle punch with more Sahara card stock for that piece. I added the White grosgrain ribbon across the top, which I think pops well, and a silver brad for some balance. I stamped a word on the bottom and I wonder if I should have maybe scattered some Sahara inked flowers around the top portion...... hmmmmmm.....

3 comments:

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...