Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Tagged!

Chelle tagged me a while ago and this one is pretty easy, so now that I have a chance, I'll play along too!

1. Because I'm in "soundtrack" mode, as it turns out, I really enjoy sword fights in movies! This is really weird if you know me and movies...I don't like intense movies, I don't like scary anything, I don't like a lot of action or violence...unless its swords! How odd... (Yes, yes, Yvette, cute guys winning the sword fight helps...! And they have to be FUN movies (not scary!): Princess Bride, Pirates, Star Wars, Zorro...)

2. I really am NOT an "orange" person. I have a hard time liking it...and yet the first ink I picked from the new In Colors is Tangerine Tango! (and I do love Stampin' Up!'s Pumpkin Pie too)

3. I LOVE mail. When I was little I once sat down and wrote a personal letter to every single one of my aunts and uncles, hoping for anybody to write me back! Later, I had pen pals in 4 different countries at one time: Scotland, Australia, Germany and Egypt.

4. On mine and Burt's first date we went grocery shopping...twice! And I asked him out!

5. I like to dip pretzel sticks into peanut butter. It's a great snack!

6. I love having new shoes, but I reeeally love to be barefoot!

7. I was tagged a month ago and there's a thing about to-do lists. I love to cross things off my list...that list a month ago? I've gotten TWO things done! ACK!

I tag YOU: Dawn, Marcy, Melissa, Yvette, Darci, RaeAnne & Carrie!

1 comment:

  1. the sword fights crack me up! i love the new look of the blog...and, your pic is so cute!
    chelle

    ReplyDelete

Tell me what you think!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...